Sunday, November 15, 2009

snowmen in july-like-weather in november

"you should go look outside your door (you'll probs have to actually go outside and look) and look around you stoop. legit. the sooner the better."
"
so like right before i got your message my roommate comes by and tells me.. dude there is snow on our porch. and i was like *insert name here*... haha how do you know where i live?"


*backstory, or as much of it as i care to give before going to bed because it's much later than when i went to bed last night.
he canceled on me friday night to go look at the pretty sky in the freezing cold. (it was wicked clear and really pretty and i saw a shooting star. totally missed out, he did.)
went to church tonight. saw him there. was in the process of convincing girl (who may or may not get a name at a later point in time) to go build snowmen with me. tonight. and though it was below freezing friday, it's mid fifties tonight. she thought i was crazy. he didn't believe me that there was snow and went home.

obviously, you should trust me when i'm giggling like a five year old.


Edit: I just realized I didn't address the whole 'how do you know where i live?' thing, but that's probably left for a better time when i actually feel like typing.
my arm is kind of tired from carrying a rather large chunk of snow/ice for twenty minutes.

No comments: