Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is it a bad thing if... (1)

Is it a bad thing that I can't smell pot?

Not clay. I can smell clay. I kind of like the smell of clay, at least I remember that I do. I haven't had the opportunity to play with clay in a while.

No. Several people came out of a neighbor's room. A couple people from around me commented on the terrible smell, how much it stank, etc.
And I couldn't smell anything. At all. Not even I smelled it and it didn't smell bad, I just couldn't smell it.

I've never smoked anything. I've done nothing that should have destroyed my capacity to smell. But I can't smell pot.




Other:
So, one of the reasons I'm blogging is Allie. She doesn't know it yet, but we'll be practically best friends at some point, maybe.
She's awesome. I love her blog, her responses to comments, her sexy lion. I'd add to her two proposals of the week, but I think I'll just wait for the marriage license.


Look at me and my links! I impress myself, sometimes, when I make technology work the way I want it to.
I mean, I can usually make it do something. Just not, you know, necessarily what I want it to do.

No comments: