Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oops

Well, so much for blogging everyday. And Barnaby. He's kind of fallen by the wayside.

But besides writing, everything's going swimingly. By some miracle, I still have friends (no, no recent drama. It's just always a nice thing to realize every once-in-a-while).
I'm still in the third season of Dr. Who. I like it, really I do, I just can't find time to watch it. Which is kind of sad when you take into account all the others things I waste my time with.

My roommates and I watched Finding Nemo last night and they baked cookie bars (which were deliciousness). I haven't seen finding nemo in so long. Then Juy had to go and point out that if you flush a fish, dead or not, it won't make it into the ocean because there are things like choppers. And so all those kids who dumped their pet fish after seeing Nemo just killed them. Thanks, Juy. No, really.

But yeah. I like Finding Nemo.

My brother and I are cooking Thanksgiving dinner! It's going to be so delicious.
The menu, to make you all jealous: salad, dinner rolls, turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy, pineapple yam, cauliflower & cheese, stuffing (of course) and for dessert, pumpkin cheesecake and vanilla cream pie.
It is going to be so. good.
I kind of can't wait 'til I'm home.
I miss cooking big meals. There's really no oportunity for it now.

But there's work I should be doing, so in the hopes of starting it, Adieu.

No comments: