Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh Hai

So, my friend wants me to write 50k words as a part of the November Writer's Challenge or whatever it's official title is. Since I write better in rants, I was planning to use this blog to maybe get to 50k. However, she has since informed me that it's supposed to be a novel and therefore on the same subject. Or at least related.
So.
Possibly, this blog will see the birth of a novel.
This also means that novel-related posts will be longer. Hopefully around 1000 words each. Sorry about that. I was kind of hoping for short posts. But I guess what with the kind of long intro and the kind of epic third post I've already ruined that.
But.
1k word posts. I'd need 2 and a bit 1k word posts a day to hit this 50k goal. I don't think that's going to happen. But I will try to write every day.
And I will try to write about the novel every day. Try.

It's on the interweb, so it must be true!

No comments: